Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where do I Go?

Before my project could be “Okayed” by the administration, I would need to give them a plan of when and where this camping trip is going to happen.

I asked one of my teachers at school, Stephen Verla, if he would be willing to help me out with my project, and he said yes. I told him that I wouldn’t want to plan the trip on a weekend because it wasn’t enough time, and it might be better to have the trip during creativity week. There will be much more time during this week, and none of the students will be worried about school related stuff. Stephen agreed that creativity week would be a good time to have the trip, but he wasn’t certain what he was going to do during that week. He said that he was open to student’s ideas for that week, but he would help me out if I got all of the details together.

I was glad after talking with Stephen because I felt assured that my project might actually happen. Now that I have an idea of when this was going to happen, I now needed to know where I would have this camping trip. Stephen recommended somewhere with a mountainous landscape, but the area that I can think of with a mountainous landscape is west Texas. I’ve heard that Big Bend National Park is a beautiful place to go camping, but I don’t know if it would be considered too far from the school’s location; I don’t want to the exhaust the driver.

If anyone can help me out with picking out a location, please comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Check with Stephen and Tara -- both have possible camping projects for Creativity Week.

    ReplyDelete